You need to become a member to compete in club nights, intertown meets and attend training sessions. Registration is done online through Swim Central. For new members, please follow the prompts to register. Previous members are already in Swim Central - please DO NOT create a new profile.
When purchasing your membership:
- Log in to Swim Central
- Click on the 'Store' icon on the left hand side of the screen
- Select the Memberships option.
- Under Find a Club select Branxton Greta ASC, select the swimmer you are purchasing for (or create a new swimmer profile) and choose a membership option between Club Swimmer or Full Swimmer to add to your cart.
- Do the previous step for all the swimmers you wish to register.
- Once you have added all of your swimmers, proceed to the checkout by selecting the shooping cart icon in the header.
- There is an option to add Active Kids Vouchers for applicable swimmers.
- Enter your payment details to complete your transaction.
This season we have 2 membership options for swimmers:
Club Swimmer - $115
Club Swimmer includes club nights and opportunity for training. Please note, participation at Intertowns is not included.
Full Swimmer - $130
Full Swimmer includes club nights, opportunity for training, participation at Intertowns, eligibilty to compete at Official meets including CVSA Championships, State & Country Championships.
The season commences each year in October and runs through to March. Registration generally opens around the 1st of October with first club night 3 weeks later. Late registrations are only accepted if there are places still available.
Club membership fees are to be paid in full prior to the commencement of the season.