For all swimmers, parents, families, spectators and visitors
- Swimmers are to listen to their coach and do their best at all times.
- Remember that swimming is primarily for enjoyment, and we should behave in a manner that allows all participants to enjoy themselves.
- We should support not ridicule others.
- Do not splash or distract swimmers during training or events.
- Always speak respectfully to swimmers, coaching staff, pool staff, volunteers, members of the public and swim club officials.
- Congratulate and applaud good performance and efforts of every swimmer, even those from other teams or clubs
- Treat all swimming participants, coaching/pool staff and club volunteers as you would like to be treated.
- Respect officials’ decisions and encourage all others to do the same.
- Be punctual so that swim coaching and swim events can run to schedule.
- Obey the rules of Branxton pool set by Cessnock City Council and the rules of any other pool where you may be representing BGASC.
- Adhere to Cessnock City Council and BGASC’s COVID requirements and any associated public health orders.
- If a problem arises, please raise it with a club committee member, in order to have the matter addressed.
Please note: BGASC operates under the guidance of Swimming Australia and abides by the policies and procedures they recommend. Non-compliance will result in individuals being asked to leave the pool.