BGSC members have the opportunity to attend a training clinic with dual World Champion and three time Olympic medallist James Magnussen.
James Magnussen will teach the swimmers how to swim faster freestyle through the introduction of high level skills and drills learnt at the elite level. The swimmers will also learn how to maximise speed and power on their dives, turns and underwater. There will also be a talk on nutrition, mindset and time for photos and autographs at the end.
- Date: Saturday 29th October
- Time: 9am - 12pm (please arrive by 8:45am)
- Location: Branxton Pool
- Cost: $15 per participant (plus pool entry) - subsidised by a grant from NSW Office of Sport.
- Open to BGSC members who are 8 years of age and older.
- Participants are to bring goggles, kickboard, flippers and swim cap (for long hair).
After registering, please deposit fee to Branxton Greta Swim Club by 26th October to secure your registration.
Ref: Child's last name
Participation is limited to the first 60 BGSC members to register. Members who are under 8 years old or or who wish to not participate are welcome to attend to listen and watch without registering for free. The registration form will be published below on Wednesday 19th October at 6pm and will be taken down once the limit has been reached. If you miss out, you may contact us to be placed on a waiting list if spots become available.
Thanks for your interest. This form is no longer available as the event is over.